Cradotex Technology Sdn. Bhd.
Cradotex Group was established and incorporated in Malaysia in 1981 to its present capacity as an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Integrated Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Manufacturing Centre. We gained entry into the Composite Fabrication Association in 1995 which gives updates on FRP Advanced Technology.
We are recognized as the leader in FRP / GRP Manufacturing Industries through successful projects delivered in the past. In the mean time, we are also proud to be one of the biggest FRP / GRP Engineer and Quality Manufacturer in Malaysia.
Do you know that Cradotex is…
- The leader in FRP / GRP Manufacturing Industries through the successful projects delivered in the past
- One of the biggest FRP/ GRP Engineer and Quality Manufacturer in Malaysia
- Fiberglass product technology is based on innovative research and a thorough knowledge of process control and application technology
Fiber Glass, GRP and FRP Design Capabilities, Fabrication and Services.
Paid-up Capital: RM 1.5 million
Build-up Area: Land area = 260,000 sq.ft
Production area = 43,200 sq .ft
Office & Store area = 9,600 sq.ft
Cradotex Group understand the needs of the industry and will continuously work towards meeting those needs.
- Design capabilities – Design code BS4994 Standard & ASME RTP-1-2007 Standard
- A certified ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System Company
- A Penang Green Office certified company
- Quality Products and Services of Worldwide Standards and Recognition
- Product Excellence and Customer’s Satisfaction is our Manufacturing Objectives
- To grow and become a major player in the field of Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Products with yearly sales growth of 30%
- To achieve 100% on time deliveries of products
- To achieve customer satisfaction level up to 80%
- Provide products and services that meet the needs of our customers and exceed their expectations
- Satisfy our customer with deliveries on time and provide optimal solutions
- Continually improve the Quality Management System to ensure the quality at every stage as essential to ensure product conformance
- Water and Waste Treatment Plants
- Chemical and Petroleum Processing Industry
- Agricultural Industry
- Boating Industry
- Food and Beverages Industry
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Power Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Electronics Semiconductor Industry
- Solar Cell Industry
- Rare Earth Processing Plant
- Tin Processing Plant
- Metal Treating and Electro Plating
- Mining Industry
Singapore Client (Through Main Contractors)
- Vietnam Oil & Gas Corporation (Petrovietnam)
- Webel SL Energy System Ltd.
- Sun Power Malaysia Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd.
- FCI Microconnection
- REC Cells Pte. Ltd.
- IM Flash Singapore
- Showa Denko
- ST Microelectronics Pte. Ltd.
- Soitec Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Seagate International (Johor) Sdn. Bhd.
- Bedok Newater
- Schering- Plough Ltd.
- Hyflux Hydrochem (S) Pte. Ltd.
- Kranji Sewage Treatment Water Plant.
- Sembcorp Engineers and Constructors Pte. Ltd.
- SV Plastics
- Khai Hoan Joints Stock Company
- Hydrogreen Technology Sdn. Bhd.
- Vinyl Chloride (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Malaysia Smelting Corporation Berhad
- Advanced Micro Devices Sdn. Bhd.
- Lynas Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Hewlett – Packard (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Intel Technology (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- First Solar, Inc.
- Agilent Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Ansell (Kedah) Sdn. Bhd.
- Top Glove Sdn. Bhd.
- Konica Minolta Glass Tech (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Q-Cells Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Lemtronics Sdn. Bhd.
- LRC Hospital Products (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Fairchild Semiconductor (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd
- National Semiconductor Corporation Technology Sdn. Bhd.
- Renesas Semiconductor Sdn. Bhd.
- B Braun Medical Industries Sdn. Bhd.
- Datuk Kramat Smelting Sdn. Bhd.
- Reclaimtek (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- CMKS Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Tong Heer Fasteners Co. Sdn. Bhd.
- Osram Opto Semiconductor (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Polyglass Fibre Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd.
- Federal Fertilizer Co. Sdn. Bhd.
- Amphenol TCS (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Ming Engineering Plastic Sdn. Bhd.
- TS Solartech Sdn. Bhd.
Able to cater for a wide variety of resins with state of the art filament winding machines and precision molds for hand layup work
Tank Construction Design
The most important feature of a fiberglass tank is the corrosion resistance of the tank. Our corrosion barrier laminate is made up of the Inner Surface and Interior Layer combined. Our FRP tank is built using a mold to ensure a resin rich smooth internal barrier to create better corrosion resistance.
Product Type Specialize
- Square Tank Products
- Custom Designed Products
- FRP Piping
- Round Tank Products
- Fume Scrubber System
- Underground Effluent Tanks
- Industrial Effluent Treatment System
- Treatment Works
- Anti-Corrosion Lining
- Panels and Insulators
- Cleaning, Repairs and Inspection Services of FRP Products